It’s more than a membership. It’s a community of peers.
The Pasadena Angels take pride in being part of a community of peers who are actively investing in the future of Los Angeles. While our members come from diverse business backgrounds, we share a common aim in mentoring early stage companies with the potential for high growth and empowering them for success.
If you are an accredited investor who is interested in becoming a member of the Pasadena Angels—and share our vision for making a real difference in our business community—please consider joining us. Interested in becoming a member?
- Our members invest independently and take full responsibility for their investment decisions, recognizing that investing in emerging ventures represents high-risk.
- Each member is responsible for his or her own investigation of the opportunities presented to the Pasadena Angels through its application and screening process.
- Prospective members should be accredited investors based on the guidelines provided by the Securities and Exchange Commission. For additional information about these requirements, please review the University of Cincinnati College of Law website and/or www.sec.gov
- Members must be able to contribute to the successful fulfillment of the organization’s mission through his or her experience and individual efforts.
- Members should have a track record in managing and building successful ventures and be experienced in angel investing and leading Due Diligence.
- The Pasadena Angels is committed to maintaining a well-diversified group of members. We do not discriminate based upon age, race, religion, gender, national origin, or disability.
Upon completion of the membership application, each applicant will be interviewed by our Membership Committee to determine whether the applicant’s experience and skills are a good fit for the aims of the group. Are you ready to join our team? Start now by filling out our online application.