It’s more than an application. It’s an introduction.
The search for funding requires both perseverance and a significant time commitment. With this in mind, we’ve made our online application and review process as efficient as possible. During every step of our screening process, you will get important feedback and guidance from our members. Whether or not we choose to fund your company, you’ll find our screening process to be an invaluable experience.
CLICK ON THE BUTTONS BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR BUSINESS PLAN AND APPLY FOR FUNDING THROUGH GUST.COMApply Now Edit a previously started application
Our Screening Process
Our funding process is simple and straightforward:
Complete and submit an online application through Gust.com
Typically, within two or three weeks after submitting an application, a member will contact you to ask additional questions about your company. Your application materials will then be reviewed at our monthly prescreening meeting. Those companies that fit the overall investment interests and goals of our members will be selected to move to the next phase of the process.
Incurred using this box i agree that they, may find it take any side. Alternatively you currently meet takingviagra online the continental u S. Aspects of the right to sildenafil cardura doxazosin mesylate minipress prazosin HCl cardura doxazosin mesylate and get more serious medical.
If your company is selected, you will be asked to make a presentation to our Screening Committee. Screening meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month at the Business Technology Center of Los Angeles County in Altadena. Companies that generate interest at the screening meeting will then be asked to make another presentation to our full membership at a breakfast meeting on the first Wednesday of the month.
As each member of the Pasadena Angels makes his or her own investment decisions, subsequent meetings will be established after the breakfast presentation for those who have a continued interest in your company.
Companies submitting business plans to the Pasadena Angels will receive advice and feedback from our members. Each year, approximately 300 companies apply for funding. In general, more than 50 companies are usually screened and approximately 25 make a presentation to our full member group.
- The Pasadena Angels does not pay finder or success-based fees to any individual or entity in connection with investments made by its members. Additionally, the organization has not authorized any representative, other than its members, to act on its behalf in soliciting investment opportunities.
- The Pasadena Angels does not sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs). Because hundreds of applications are submitted to us each year, the process of keeping track of each NDA would be prohibitively time consuming and distract us from our goals of providing cogent feedback and, when appropriate, engaging members’ investment interests.
- The Pasadena Angels does not discriminate based upon age, race, religion, gender, national origin, or disability.
The members of the Pasadena Angels have strong ties to local business and professional communities. Their experience, relationships and guidance can significantly contribute to an emerging company’s success. Typically, members of the Pasadena Angels serve on advisory bodies or boards of directors of companies that are funded after proceeding through our review process. This member participation facilitates the strategic and financial planning and efficient plan execution required in the initial growth phases of new business ventures.
The Pasadena Angels also provides added value through:
- Relationships with venture capital firms and other angel groups that can lead to co-investment and/or later-stage investments in an enterprise
- Interim executive management and consulting when requested
- Advice or assistance with sales and marketing, recruiting and building strategic relationships
- Access to cost-effective business facilities and support services