Invest your time in the right resources.
Creating a successful company is a complex process that takes equal measures of critical planning and strategic action. The following links provide excellent resources for not just successfully raising investment funding but for building your company thereafter.
- The Art of the Start — Guy Kawasaki
A great guide for “anyone starting anything.”
- Crossing the Chasm – Geoffrey Moore
One of the best books on high-tech marketing.
- Entrepreneurial Finance – James Stancill
A hands-on, step-by-step approach that’s easy to follow, even for non-finance types.
- Living on the Fault Line – Geoffrey Moore
Another insightful book by Moore on understanding how customers think.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference – Malcolm Gladwell
How to take an unknown concept and product to the mass market.
- Invest to Exit: A Pragmatic Strategy for Angel and Venture Capital Investors – Dr. Tom McKaskill
A free eBook on strategies for profitable exists by angel investors and VCs–and worthwhile reading for entrepreneurs.
- An Introduction to Angel Investing – Dr. Tom McKaskill
A free eBook to help high-net-worth individuals become successful angel investors.
- Raising Angel & Venture Capital Finance – Dr. Tom McKaskill
A free eBook about fundraising for entrepreneurs and founders of high-growth ventures.
- Ultimate Exits – Dr. Tom McKaskill
The last in the series of free eBooks for maximizing the sale value of your entrepreneurial venture.