DFJ Frontier and Pasadena Angels have led a $1.4 million Series A funding in Edufii Inc., the social/mobile platform for skill development. Other participants in the funding round include the Gideon Hixon Fund, Tech Coast Angels, SLO Seed Ventures and coaching industry private investors including Tiger Woods’ first coach Rudy Duran. As part of the […]
SoCalTech.com shared the results of the latest venture capital totals from PwC and the NVCA’s MoneyTree Report—$761.12M in investments in Q2 of 2014 in Southern California, up from $616.83M in Q2 of 2013 in the region, with the Pasadena Angels playing a large role. Read the article.
The Pasadena Angels and Wasatch Microfluidics today announced that Wasatch had closed a $2 million funding round from existing investors and Kirk Ririe, founder of BioFire Diagnostics.
Socaltech.com reports that Ranker, which operates an online website for users to share their opinions and lists on countless topics, has hired on a number of new executives. Read more.
Ezequiel Minaya profiles Open English for the Wall Street Journal, an English-language online learning startup. Launched in 2008 with an initial seed round that included the Pasadena Angels, Open English now has over 100,000 subscribing students and a valuation of over $350 Million, including a $120M funding round last year. Read the full story.
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec