Santa Barbara-based ShipHawk, the online developer of technology for helping connect users with shipping companies, has raised $5M in a funding round.
Socaltech.com reports Pasadena-based software developer Bluebeam Software has been acquired by German software company Nemetschek AG, the two said late Friday. According to the two, Nemetschek will pay $100M for BlueBeam, which is a developer of PDF software used for architecture, engineering, and construction. Read more
For today’s Insights and Opinions article, we have an article from angel investor Steve Reich, who talks about the pros and cons of a modest exit in an investment. Read more
DFJ Frontier and Pasadena Angels have led a $1.4 million Series A funding in Edufii Inc., the social/mobile platform for skill development. Other participants in the funding round include the Gideon Hixon Fund, Tech Coast Angels, SLO Seed Ventures and coaching industry private investors including Tiger Woods’ first coach Rudy Duran. As part of the […]
SoCalTech.com shared the results of the latest venture capital totals from PwC and the NVCA’s MoneyTree Report—$761.12M in investments in Q2 of 2014 in Southern California, up from $616.83M in Q2 of 2013 in the region, with the Pasadena Angels playing a large role. Read the article.
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec